BSB42415 CERTIFICATE IV IN MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION – Duration 52 Weeks
This qualification is suitable for those who use well-developed marketing and communication skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of contexts. This program is focused on understanding the marketing communication industry, consumer marketing, market research, media scheduling and buying while developing writing and communication skills.
BSB52415 DIPLOMA OF MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION – Duration 52 Weeks
This qualification applies to individuals with a sound theoretical knowledge base in marketing and communication and who demonstrate a range of managerial skills to ensure that functions are effectively conducted in an organisation or business area. Typically, they would have responsibility for the work of other staff and lead teams.
BSB61315 ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION – Duration 78 Weeks
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who provide leadership and strategic direction in the marketing and communications activities of an organisation. They analyse, design and execute judgements using wide-ranging technical, creative, conceptual and managerial competencies.
BSB41015 CERTIFICATE IV IN HUMAN RESOURCES – Duration 52 Weeks
This qualification is suitable for individuals working in a range of human resources management positions. Workplace responsibilities would be determined at a workplace level. Some smaller business may require employees to work across all aspects of human resources. In larger companies, individuals may just have responsibility for a singular aspect of human resources such as remuneration.
BSB50615 DIPLOMA OF HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT – Duration 52 Weeks
This qualification reflects the role of individuals working in a variety of roles within the human resources sector who have a sound theoretical knowledge base in human resources management and demonstrate a range of managerial skills to ensure that human resources functions are effectively conducted in an organisation or business area. Typically, they would have responsibility for the work of other staff.
BSB60915 ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF MANAGEMENT (HUMAN RESOURCES) – Duration 52 Weeks
This qualification reflects the role of individuals working as human resources directors, strategists and national regional or global human resources managers. They provide leadership and strategic direction in the human resources activities of an organisation. They analyse, design and execute judgements using wide-ranging technical, creative, conceptual or managerial competencies. Their knowledge base may be highly specialised or broad within the human resources field. These individuals are often accountable for group outcomes and for the overall performance of the human resources function of an organisation.
BSB50215 DIPLOMA OF BUSINESS — Duration 52 Weeks
This qualification would apply to individuals who are desiring to work or develop their skills and learn how to manage meetings, plan or review administrative systems, manage business document design and development, manage recruitment, selection and induction processes, identify and evaluate marketing opportunities and establish and adjust the marketing mix. In addition, students will learn how to manage risk and manage an information or knowledge management system, enabling them to operate effectively within their job role.
Conversely, it may also apply to those with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop to create further educational and employment opportunities. No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
ICT50115 Diploma of Information Technology — Duration 52 Weeks
This qualification provides the skills and knowledge for an individual to administer and manage information and communications technology (ICT) support in small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs) using a wide range of general ICT technologies. This course is for people desiring to work or develop their skills in a wide range of senior and/or managerial positions within small, medium or large organisations in a broad range of industries. Students will learn about networking, IT support, database development, programming and web development. These all units will be enabling them to operate effectively within their job role.
ICT60115 Advanced Diploma of Information Technology — Duration 52 Weeks
This qualification provides high level information and communications technology (ICT), process improvement and business skills and knowledge to enable an individual to be effective in senior ICT roles within organisations. The qualification builds on a base core of management competencies, with specialist and general elective choices to suit ICT and business needs, especially in the areas of knowledge management and systems development.
The enrolment fee of AU$200 is non-refundable under any circumstances.
|Course Code||Course Name||Duration|
|094447B||BSB42415||Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication||52 weeks|
|094448A||BSB52415||Diploma of Marketing and Communication||52 weeks|
|096007K||BSB61315||Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication||78 weeks|
|096004B||BSB41015||Certificate IV in Human Resources||52 weeks|
|096005A||BSB50615||Diploma of Human Resources Management||52 weeks|
|096006M||BSB60915||Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources)||52 weeks|
|092413F||BSB50215||Diploma of Business||52 weeks|
|097333K||ICT50115||Diploma of Information Technology||52 weeks|
|097334J||ICT60115||Advanced Diploma of Information Technology||52 weeks|
Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the minimum of 14 months cover: AU$647 single, AU$2,325 dual family and AU$4,792 multi-family with a minimum of 1 kid (for detail visit: https://www.oshcallianzassistance.com.au)
Airport Pickup: AU$110
Homestay Placement Fee: AU$200 (Non-refundable)
Re Assessment Fee: AU$100 per Unit of Competency
Re Issuing Fee of the COE: AU$50 each
ENROLMENT CANCELLATION/WITHDRAWN AND REFUND
- Notification of Cancellation/Withdrawal from a course of study must be made in writing to TM with correct completion of course withdrawn and refund form
- If TM cannot deliver this course, the ESOS Act 2000 and the ESOS regulations 2001 will apply.
- Refund Policy: COLLEGE will go over the Refund Policy with you in detail prior to enrolment. If your application is successful, COLLEGE will forward you a Letter of Offer and Student Acceptance Agreement. The agreement specifies COLLEGE’s Refund Policy, and must be signed and agreed by you prior to COLLEGE accepting any fees or accepting your enrolment.
- In Visa rejection instance, refund will be provided in full and an enrolment fees of $200 will be deducted by the college (notified to college before course start date), refund is calculated on a pro-rata basis based on the number of months that the student has paid for and an enrolment fee of $200 will be deducted from the final refund amount (notified to college after course start date), The college will deduct $200 enrolment fee and any fees for which training and assessment services is provided to the student before the date of visa cancellation. The student must provide written proof of visa cancellation within 4 weeks from the date when visa rejection took place to be able to fall under visa rejection category. If the student is unable to provide this evidence within 4 weeks of rejection or if for some reason is not able to provide written evidence than the normal cancellation fees will be charged to the student.
- If you have given 30 days or more (before the course commencement date) written notice to the college to withdraw from your course, tuition fees will be refunded 70% and $200 enrolment fee will be deducted from the final refund amount.
- If you have given 1-29 days (before course commencement date) written notice to the college to withdraw from your course, tuition fees will be refunded 50% and $200 enrolment fee will be deducted from the final refund amount.
- No refund will be given to the student if they have provided misleading or false information during the enrolment process.
- No refund will be given to the student if they breach their visa requirements as imposed by the Australian Government and withdraws from the college due to this reason.
- Payment of refunds will be made in Australian dollars and non-transferable to 3rd party.