BSB80615 GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT (LEARNING)
Course Duration: 52 Weeks
This qualification reflects the roles of individuals who apply highly specialised knowledge and skills in the field of organisational learning and capability development. Individuals in these roles generate and evaluate complex ideas. They also initiate, design and execute major learning and development functions within an organisation. Typically, they would have full responsibility and accountability for the personal output and work of others.
This qualification may apply to leaders and managers in an organisation where learning is used to build organisational capability. No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
|BSBINN801||Lead innovative thinking and practice|
|BSBRES801||Initiate and lead applied research|
|BSBLDR801||Lead personal and strategic transformation|
|BSBLED802||Lead learning strategy implementation|
|BSBLED808||Conduct a career development session|
|BSBLED805||Plan and implement a mentoring program|
|BSBLED806||Plan and implement a coaching strategy|
|PSPMGT012||Facilitate knowledge management|
Regional Manager, Senior Executive, Chief Executive, Operations Manager
Course Delivery & Assessment Methods
- Delivery and assessment strategies are selected to reﬂect the nature of the elements and performance criteria of the competency together with the needs and learning style of the participants. Delivery and assessment method includes a blended learning practice including learning management system (Moodle).
- Assessment methodology may include but is not limited to: observation, project/ report, case study, role play, exercises, activities; and written/oral tasks including multiple choice, questions and answer, essays, true/false and presentations.
Entry requirements will be checked at enrolment in line with the RTO’s Student entry requirements, selection, enrolment and orientation policy.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Completion of year 12 or equivalent.
- IELTS overall 6.5 or equivalent for Graduate Certificate of Management & Graduate Diploma of Management.
- Entry to BSB80515 Graduate Certificate of Management & BSB80615 Graduate Diploma of Management:
- Onshore study: Minimum completion of adv diploma in management area or above
- Offshore study :
- Minimum completion of 3 years Diploma in management area,
- 3 years diploma/2 years diploma (non-management area) + 2 years working experience in management area.
- Alternatively, student can join the TM adv diploma of Management (HR) package with the GC/GD.
|Session # 1 (Weekdays)
|Monday, Tuesday: 8 am – 4 pm
Wednesday: 8 am – 1 pm
|Session # 2 (Weekend)
|Thursday, Friday: 8 am – 4 pm
Saturday: 8 am – 1 pm
|Session # 3 (Evening)
|Monday – Thursday: 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm|
|Year||Term 1||Term 2||Term 3||Term 4||Term 5||Term 6||Term 7||Term 8|
For admission please contact us:
Tel: +61 02 82787722