BSB80515 GRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN MANAGEMENT (LEARNING)
Course Duration: 26 Weeks
This qualification reflects the roles of individuals who apply substantial specialised skills and knowledge in the field of learning and capability development. In these roles they make significant high level independent judgements in major planning, design, operational and management functions within highly varied or specialised contexts.
The qualification may also relate to professionals or mangers in registered training organistions (RTOs) seeking to advance organisational learning and capability. No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
|BSBLDR801||Lead personal and strategic transformation|
|BSBLED802||Lead learning strategy implementation|
|BSBLDR803||Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships|
|BSBLED805||Plan and implement a mentoring program|
Regional Manager, Senior Executive, Chief Executive, Operations Manager
Course Delivery & Assessment Methods
- Delivery and assessment strategies are selected to reﬂect the nature of the elements and performance criteria of the competency together with the needs and learning style of the participants. Delivery and assessment method includes a blended learning practice including learning management system (Moodle).
- Assessment methodology may include but is not limited to: observation, project/ report, case study, role play, exercises, activities; and written/oral tasks including multiple choice, questions and answer, essays, true/false and presentations.
Entry requirements will be checked at enrolment in line with the RTO’s Student entry requirements, selection, enrolment and orientation policy.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- IELTS overall 6.5 or equivalent for Graduate Certificate of Management & Graduate Diploma of Management.
- Onshore study: Minimum completion of adv diploma in management area or above
- Offshore study :
- Minimum completion of 3 years Diploma in management area,
- 3 years diploma/2 years diploma (non-management area) + 2 years working experience in management area.
- Alternatively, student can join the TM adv diploma of Management (HR) package with the GC/GD.
|Session # 1 (Weekdays)
|Monday, Tuesday: 8 am – 4 pm
Wednesday: 8 am – 1 pm
|Session # 2 (Weekend)
|Thursday, Friday: 8 am – 4 pm
Saturday: 8 am – 1 pm
|Session # 3 (Evening)
|Monday – Thursday: 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm|
|Year||Term 1||Term 2||Term 3||Term 4||Term 5||Term 6||Term 7||Term 8|
For admission please contact us:
Tel: +61 02 82787722