BSB42415 CERTIFICATE IV IN MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION
Total duration: 52 Weeks
This qualification is suitable for those who use well-developed marketing and communication skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of contexts. This program is focused on understanding the marketing communication industry, consumer marketing, market research, media scheduling and buying while developing writing and communication skills.
|BSBCMM401||Make a presentation|
|BSBCRT401||Articulate, present and debate ideas|
|BSBMGT407||Apply digital solutions to work processes|
|BSBMKG417||Apply marketing communication across a convergent industry|
|BSBMKG418||Develop and apply knowledge of marketing communication industry|
|BSBMKG401||Profile the market|
|BSBMKG413||Promote products and services|
|BSBLDR402||Lead effective workplace relationships|
|BSBMKG408||Conduct market research|
|BSBWRT401||Write complex documents|
|BSBRES401||Analyse and present research information|
|BSBPRO401||Develop product knowledge|
|Vocational Outcome||Direct Marketing Assistant, Marketing and Communications Consultant, Marketing Coordinator, Communication officer, Market research assistant, Advertising Copywriter|
Training is delivered in stages which correspond to AQF Levels IV. The preferred pathway for a qualiﬁcation is for students to complete the requirements of the previous level qualiﬁcation before progressing to the next level – thereby achieving more than one qualiﬁcation. Applicants without the previous level qualiﬁcation will be considered if they have relevant qualiﬁcation and/or vocational experience. We aim to equip our graduates with the necessary skills and knowledge to enable them to successfully satisfy the demands of the workplace.
Course Delivery & Assessment Methods
- Delivery and assessment strategies are selected to reﬂect the nature of the elements and performance criteria of the competency together with the needs and learning style of the participants. Delivery and assessment method includes a blended learning practice including learning management system (Moodle).
- Assessment methodology may include but is not limited to: observation, project/ report, case study, role play, exercises, activities; and written/oral tasks including multiple choice, questions and answer, essays, true/false and presentations.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must have completed an overseas equivalent of Year 12 (refer to table 1)
- Must have either an IELTS score of 5.5 total or above with no band lower than 5.0 (refer to table 2)
- Mature age students will also be considered without the minimum education requirements but with relevant work experience within chosen area of study and a demonstrated capacity to meet course requirements.
TABLE 1: TM ACADEMIC REQUIREMENT & EQUIVALENCIES
|Completing a senior school certificate or higher secondary school certificate.|
|Course relevant working knowledge, skills, experiences and Year 11 completion certificate or secondary school certificate [If unable to provide equivalent year 12]|
|Course relevant working knowledge, skills, experiences and Year 10 completion certificate or secondary school certificate [If unable to provide equivalent year 12]|
TABLE 2: TM ENGLISH REQUIREMENT & EQUIVALENCIES
|IELTS score||Equivalent English Level
(Successful completion of each level)
IELTS score of 5.5 total or above with no band lower than 5.0
|3.0 – 4.0||Basic (10 weeks) + Pre-intermediate (20 weeks)|
|4.5 – 5.5||Intermediate (20 weeks) or Upper-intermediate (20 weeks)|
|6.0 – 7.0||Pre-Advanced (10 weeks) + Advanced (10 weeks)|
Credit Transfer & Recognition of Prior Learning
Have you worked or studied in this ﬁeld before? RPL will gives you an opportunity to be recognised for skills, experience and study that you may have already attained. To gain RPL you will need to contact with our marketing & admission team for RPL kit, which will provide you detail information & a complete process of RPL.
|Shift # 1 (Weekdays)
|Monday, Tuesday: 8 am – 4 pm
Wednesday: 8 am – 1 pm
|Shift # 2 (Weekend)
|Thursday, Friday: 8 am – 4 pm
Saturday: 8 am – 1 pm
|Shift # 3 (Evening)
|Monday – Thursday: 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm|
|Year||Term 1||Term 2||Term 3||Term 4||Term 5||Term 6||Term 7||Term 8|
For admission please contact us:
Tel: +61 02 82787722